Sewage Treatment Plant Biodigester
Sewage Treatment Systems
For any application, residential, commercial, industrial, where there is no access to a mains sewer, the MATRIX sewage treatment plant provides an extremely efficient, reliable and cost effective solution to sewage disposal.
The MATRIX system is a single tank unit up to 300 residential population equivalent and a modular system for larger applications.
EN 12566-3 certified
Very low electric consumption
Very clean effluent giving 11mg/litre BOD
Very Quiet operation
Gravity and pumped outlet options
Alarms are standard
25 year tank warranty
With the imminent implementation of mandatory legislation, the MATRIX treatment plant has undergone extensive independent testing in accordance with EN12566-3 making it fully compliant with the new European Standard. It is important to note that the new standard relates to ALL units in the range from 6 person (residential equivalent) to 50 person (residential equivalent) and includes for process and structural testing, including installation in groundwater conditions. Unlike many manufacturers, C & L Fabrication Ltd have had all MATRIX treatment plants in the range to 50pe fully tested in all aspects of EN12566-3 with the achievement of market leading results.
The MATRIX sewage treatment system is designed to achieve the minimum required effluent quality standard of 20mg/litre Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) : 30mg/litre Suspended Solids (SS) : 20mg/litre Ammoniacal Nitrogen (NH4), which in European Standard performance testing relates to an efficiency of better than 94%, the certified performance of the MATRIX system is that it produces an average final effluent quality of 11mg/litre Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) : 16mg/litre Suspended Solids (SS) and 7mg/litre Ammoniacal Nitrogen. This relates to an average efficiency ratio of 96.2%, better than most other manufacturers, with individual test efficiency results being as high as 98.8%. As part of the test procedure the MATRIX system was proven to have one of the lowest
The MATRIX treatment system is a three stage biological process contained within a single tank structure, based on the principles of a submerged bed reactor and designed in accordance with the requirements of BS6297. Careful configuration of the internal flowpath and the inclusion of non-mechanical recirculation systems ensures optimal process performance as demonstrated by the exceptional results obtained from the independent testing, providing complete peace of mind for the end user.
There are NO electrical or mechanical components within the treatment plant thereby eliminating the need for any specialist servicing arrangements ensuring that any maintenance requirements on the MATRIX system are kept to an absolute minimum.
Servicing & Maintenance
The MATRIX system has minimal mechanical components and therefore requires only simple maintenance procedures ensuring that, whether it is a 6 person unit or a 300 person unit, annual maintenance costs remain the least of your worries.
- Free nationwide site surveys and technical proposal with no obligation.
- Full technical back up and customer service support.
- Free consent to discharge applications. (statutory fees only).
- Nationwide network of service engineers
- Supply only or full supply and installation through certified installers.
- Single tank installation to minimize costs
- Failure alarm systems as standard, not at additional cost
- GSM telemetry dial out alarm units available at small additional cost
- No mechanical or electrical parts within the unit.
- Robust Polypropylene construction for easy and cost effective installation
- No visual intrusion. Flat, flush ground level covers suitable for 1 tonne load.
- Simple installation in vehicular areas, up to D400 loading.
- Low running and maintenance costs
- Integral discharge pumps where required (all models) no additional tanks.
- Deep inlet inverts available to avoid pumping crude sewage to plant.
|Electricity required||YES (Very Low)|
|Emptying Interval||6 to12 monthly|
|Internal moving parts||NO|
|Performs during intermittent use (holiday lets, etc.)||YES|
|Visually intrusive (large lids, kiosk, etc.)||NO|
|Tank Warranty period||25 Years|